I’ve decided to use this blog to work out some goals for myself each month- just to try and keep track of everything, and hopefully work towards some of my longer term goals. This is such a supportive community, that I thought this would help me to stick to these two. So, here goes…
- Create at least 10 blog posts in the month. I think this is a realistic achievement, but I’m definitely going to try and create more if I can. I really enjoy blogging, and need to remember to dedicate some time to it. Having this as one of my goals will really help me to focus on the things I enjoy.
- Lose 2.5kg in the month. I’ve been trying to lose a bit of weight, but not doing too well recently. I’ve recently dropped a jean size though, so that’s given me a little motivation to keep going. I think 2.5kg is a realistic achievement for a month, but again, I’d be happy with more!
- Exercise at least twice a week. I walk quite a lot while I’m at uni, because my house is about 30 minutes from campus, however I want to dedicate some time to exercising too. This will help with losing the weight too!
- Clear out my make-up collection, and get rid/give away of at least 5 products. This really doesn’t seem like much, but if you know anything about me, I can’t bear to get rid of my make-up, even if it’s things I don’t wear. However, I want to downsize slightly (particularly lip products), because I have too many products to actually wear them all. I’m going to give anything that’s still in good condition to any friends/relatives that might want them.
- Start an Instagram channel that is connected to this blog- stay tuned for this one!
- Start keeping track of my finances. I’ve spent a lot recently, and until I know exactly what I’m doing next year, I probably should stop spending so much.
- Apply for two jobs. With my degree coming to an end soon, I need to start thinking about what I’m going to be doing next year. I’ve got a few ideas already, but want a few more options too.
- Read 100 pages of War and Peace. This is such a good book, but it’s so long, so it’s a struggle trying to get into it, knowing how much there is to go. I know from experience that once I get significantly into it, it’ll be easier to read, so I think this will really help. I love reading, but don’t get much of a chance to do it, so this will give me more opportunities.
I’ll be updating you all on how these go over the next month, and hopefully I’ll have a set of new goals next month, having completed all of these! What are your goals for April?
Until next time,