At the start of this month, I set out a number of goals that I wanted to achieve by the end of the month, which you can remind yourselves of here. April has flown by remarkably quickly, probably because I have so much work to do, but since we have now reached the end of the month, I thought I would update you on my progress. Tomorrow I’ll be posting my goals for May, and *SPOILER ALERT* some will be the same as this month, as I may have really failed… But a new month equals a new start, so fingers crossed for May!
So, my April Goals:
- Create at least 10 blog posts- Since I’ve posted everyday this month, I’d say I definitely succeeded with this one!
- Lose 2.5kg- I don’t even want to check my scales, but I’m going to assume this was a big failure, because I’ve been eating SOOOO much bad food recently. It’s the product of being super busy, but it’s not good. This will DEFINITELY be a May goal!
- Exercise at least twice a week- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Refer to above point…
- Clear out my make-up collection, and get rid of at least 5 items- Nope. I have finished a few products, but I don’t think that counts.
- Start an Instagram account for my blog- Nope… (This is really not going well)…
- Keep track of finances- I did this… for about 5 days! I’m going to download an app in May that will hopefully make this easier.
- Apply for two jobs- No, but there is a good reason for it, which will be revealed soon….
- Read 100 pages of War and Peace- SUCCESS! I actually managed this one, and quite significantly beat it. However, I’m still not reading as much as I’d like, because I read a lot for my course, so need something different when I’m chilling.
So, overall, this wasn’t a hugely successful month in achieving these goals. But, as I said, May is a new month, and hopefully will be far more successful. Maybe I’ll be a little more realistic with my goals for next month…
What were your goals for April, and did you achieve them?
Until next time,