So, as you would have seen from my post yesterday, I wasn’t too successful in completing many of the goals I set out to accomplish in April. I’ve decided to make my goals a little more achievable this month, and hopefully get through a few more of them. I hope you enjoy this post, and I’d love to hear about the goals you have set for the month ahead.
- Lose 2.5kg. This was my monthly goal for April, and I didn’t achieve it, but I really want to, so it’s back.
- Go for a run at least once a week. I’m keen to run a half marathon again this time next year, with hopefully a time under 2 hours (Seems slow, but I’m not the fastest!), so I need to start training now!
- Set up my blog Instagram.
- Finish Volume 2 of War and Peace. The book is split into three volumes, and I’ve just started the second, so I’d like to get through it!
- Download a budget tracker, and keep track of my spending. This will hopefully help me save up a little money.
- Have at least one chapter of my dissertation drafted.
- De-clutter at least 5 items of make-up. I’m serious about this one, I really really need to!
What are your goals for this month? Do you have any similar to me? Good luck with your goals for the coming month, and I’d love to hear about your progress!
Until next time,