I seemed to get through a lot of products in April- more than on an average month, so I thought I’d share these with you. I’ve split them into categories (skincare, haircare, make-up etc.) to make it easier, and I’ll be giving you a brief review of each product. If you’d like any full reviews, then please let me know in the comments below.
I’ll start with make-up, because it gives me quite a strange sense of satisfaction finishing make-up products.
- MUA Skin Define Matte Perfect Primer- I really liked this, and would definitely repurchase it. It worked really well, and kept my face mostly matte all day. I think I prefer my current primer, but I liked this.
- Barry M Mist & Fix Matte Finish Setting Spray- I love this, and have already repurchased it and am using another one at the moment.
- No7 Beautifully Matte Light, in Cool Vanilla- I like this a lot, and have already repurchased this. I’m on my third of these foundations, and I think it suits me really well. I think it’ll be great for summer because it is really light, but I think I want to find a slightly more high-coverage foundation too.
I also finished more haircare products than usual this month.
- Provoke Touch of Silver Colour Care Shampoo- This was nice, and I should probably repurchase a shampoo like this, because I do still have blonde in my hair. I think this was from Superdrug? It worked well, but I can’t say how amazing it was because this is the only one I’ve tried of this.
- TRESemme Keratin Smooth Deep Smoothing Mask- I really liked this, and have been using it every other day as a deep conditioner. It really helps to keep my hair soft, and I’ve already repurchased this. If you’d like to see a haircare routine, let me know in the comments below.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo, in floral and flirty blush- I don’t use dry shampoo often because I don’t like it, so this has been on the go for a very long time. However, its good if I don’t have time to wash my hair before work. I have another of these in a different scent, and I will repurchase when I need it, because they do work well, and this brand is very good value.
I’ve got through a couple of face skincare products this month.
- Cotton Face pads- I use these every day, both morning and evening. I use them to apply facial toner in the morning, and evening, and use about 6 every evening to remove my make-up. I will always need these, so I’m always looking for cheap ones. These are from Superdrug and Sainsburys, and I really don’t see the problem with spending less on these, because they do the same job.
- Simple soothing facial toner- I really like this, and have repurchased it, and am already half-way through the next one.
- Simple purifying cleansing lotion- I always use this as a second cleanse after I have removed my make-up. I already have another cleanser on the way, but I would definitely consider repurchasing this.
- Primark Cleansing and Polishing Scrub Mask- I wouldn’t repurchase this because I didn’t like it, and don’t think it actually did anything. You can see a full review here.
I got through a couple of general skincare items too.
- Sainsburys handwash- This is so cheap and does a great job at cleaning make-up brushes, because it doesn’t foam up too much.
- Sure motion sense cotton dry deodrant- I got through both a spray and a roll on of this, and I really like it. The scent is very fresh, and works… as a deodrant should? Not really sure what else to say… I would repurchase the roll on, because I prefer them, but I have a number of sprays from work that I need to get through first.
- Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor Head- I like these- the gel bar makes shaving really easy and smooth. I’ll repurchase these when I’ve run out.
- Fruity Body Butter, in Satsuma and Orange- I got these as part of a set at Christmas, and they were super cheap. This smelt amazing, and I really liked it.
And finally, some shower/bath products.
- Fruity Cherry & Almond Body Scrub- This came in the same range as the body lotion above, and smells amazing. Not the best scrub I’ve ever used, but it was ok.
- Rose Bath Petals- The heart box for these was so cute, and they were very cheap, and looked great in the bath. A bit of a luxury, as they were not necessary, but they were nice.
- Imperial Leather Uplifting Cherry Blossom & Peony infusions shower gel- I liked this a lot, because it smelt so fresh and flowery. I also used this as a bubble bath, so got through this fairly quickly.
I hope you’ve found this post interesting, and I’d love to hear your thoughts about any of these products. Let me know if you’d like a full review of anything, and I’ll upload it.
Until next time,